When it comes to cartridge vaporizers, one of the most popular brands on the market is Stiiizy. Their sleek design and easy-to-use functionality make them a great choice for anyone looking for a hassle-free way to enjoy their favorite cannabis strains and flavors. But how long does it take to charge a Stiiizy battery?
Here’s a quick look at Stiiizy battery charging duration and some tips on getting the most out of the device’s battery life.
Table of Contents
- How Long Does It Take To Charge Stiizy Batteries
- What are the Different Stiiizy Batteries Charging Time
- What Other Factors Affect stiiizy Battery Charging Time?
- Step-by-Step Guide To Charge Your Stiiizy Battery Perfectly
- Additional Stiiizy Battery Charging Tips and Precautions
- How Long Does Stiiizy Battery Last?
- Reasons Why Your Stiiizy Battery is not Holding a Charge For Long Periods
- How Can You Make Stiiizy Battery Hold a Charge Longer?
- What is the Lifespan of Stiiizy Batteries?
- How To Get More Battery Life Out Of Your Stiiizy Vape Pen
How Long Does It Take To Charge Stiizy Batteries
The Stiiizy battery itself takes an average of about 45minutes to 2 hours to fully charge, which means you should be able to vape through a full day without having to worry about running low on energy.
However, the actual time it takes to charge the battery may vary depending on the battery size, charger type, and state of the battery itself.
First, let’s take a look at the two types of stiiizy batteries ad their charge time
What are the Different Stiiizy Batteries Charging Time
STIIIZY uses two models of battery and a few other accessories that are worth considering. Below are their battery features and how long they take to charge;
1. The Official Stiiizy Battery
210mAh rechargeable battery, USB charging capability, and 400F heating temperature are the top features of the official Stoiizy battery. The official stiiizy is perfect for beginners and intermediates and comes in 12 colors to suit almost anyone’s taste.
This is the Stiiizy battery with the lowest capacity, with a voltage of 3.2+\-0.1V. It’s ideal for newcomers and those who take little time and constant draws, and it takes just 45 minutes to fully charge.
2. Official Stiiizy BIIIG Battery
The BIIIG Battery is a more durable and stylish option. It is perfect for advanced vapers because it’s an improved 550mAh USB-rechargeable battery. In addition, the BIIIG Battery comes in 11 colors and has a temperature setting of 400F.
If you’re a big smoker, the BIIIG Stiiizy battery is ideal for you because its 550mAh power capacity gives you a long-lasting experience. The BIIIG battery’s Stiiizy battery voltage is 3.4+-0.1V.
Additionally, the Stiiizy BIIIG charge time is quite quick. Within 45 minutes, the battery ought to be completely charged.
3. Official Stiiizy Portable Power Case
You can rely on this battery to support you when your vape blinks orange, and it is by far the most powerful one offered by Stiiizy.
The portable power case is a fast magnetic USB charging case for your STIIIZY battery Kits and pods. One Starter Kit can be stored in the Case while it charges. It ultimately takes about 1 hour to charge full or 2hours if it’s on zero percent.
What Other Factors Affect stiiizy Battery Charging Time?
The greatest killer of batteries is overheating or freezing. Extreme environmental temperatures can slow down your charging time due to reduced efficiency and affect the battery life in the long run.
The ideal temperature range for your stiiizy battery is between 10°C and 30°C. When the battery’s temperature drops below 5°C, it affects the charging time.
2. Charger Type
Different chargers have different capabilities and speeds. If you use a standard wall charger, you will need to wait longer than a high-speed charger. Also, using a higher or lower voltage charger can affect your battery’s charging time. The charger Voltage should match and be compatible with the battery.
3. Battery Size
Stiiizy batteries come in various capacities. Smaller batteries (under 200mAh) require less time to charge than larger ones.
4. Battery Health
Batteries deteriorate over time, and if yours is not in good condition, it will play a role in how quickly your stiiizy battery charges and how long it lasts after a charge; if you’re having trouble charging your stiiizy battery for over 2 hours, it may be time to replace it.
5. Battery Age
For the most part, the older your stiiizy battery, the more likely it is to be slower than a newer one. This doesn’t mean that an older battery will never charge as quickly as newer ones, but that, as a general rule, it is less likely. On average, a battery that is 2 years old will charge 10% slower than a brand-new one.
6. Level of Charge
This is an obvious factor. If your stiiizy battery is completely dead when you try to charge it, it will take significantly longer to charge than if it is only partially discharged.
Step-by-Step Guide To Charge Your Stiiizy Battery Perfectly
To charge your Stiiizy battery, you will need the USB charging cable that came with your device. If you do not have this, you can purchase a compatible one from a Stiiizy retailer or online.
- Once you have your charging cable, simply connect it to the charging port on the bottom of your Stiiizy battery and then plug it into a USB power source.
- Wait until the LED red lights turn white before disconnecting the cable. This indicates that the battery is fully charged.
- After a complete charge, unplug the charger from the charging outlet and remove the plug from the battery’s port.
- Now, you are ready to enjoy vaping!
Quick Tip: You can also charge your Stiiizys battery through a computer via USB. Just make sure that the computer is connected to a stable power source.
Additional Stiiizy Battery Charging Tips and Precautions
- To charge the device, always use the USB cable that comes with your battery. You would see the LED screen blink twice when the USB is connected correctly to the charging station. If otherwise, you will see a red light indicating a faulty connection
- Periodically check the L.E.D. screen for the charging state. Red shows that your battery is charging, and white light indicates that it is ready for use.
- To avoid product malfunctions, take the battery out from the port before use. Your battery may be damaged if it is attached to your charging port.
- Maintaining a lithium-ion battery like stiiizy between 20 percent and 80percent charged is the best approach to preserve its energy density and longevity.
- You put the battery under too much stress when you let it completely deplete. If the battery is deep-charged too frequently, it will lose storage capacity and have a shorter runtime.
- Don’t attempt to connect the pod to the battery or use your stiiizy while charging or use your stiiizy. It’s very dangerous.
How Long Does Stiiizy Battery Last?
This is a common question we get asked, and unfortunately, there is no one-size-fits-all answer. The answer depends on a number of factors, including the age of your battery, charging habits, temperature, and how often you use it.
However, compared to old-tech acid batteries, lithium-ion stiiizy batteries have a larger capacity and can run for a lot longer on a single charge.
Depending on the usage, the official Stiiizy battery should last around 48 hours to 2 months after a full charge, and the BIIIG battery lasts around forty minutes after a full charge. In contrast, the Stiiizy official portable power case lasts around one hour after a full charge.
The battery packs also do not exhibit a memory effect, allowing for partial charging. As a result, they may be charged repeatedly without losing any storage capacity after being partially discharged.
Quick Tip: The stiiizy battery will keep discharging while in storage if it is not used for a long period of time. In order to prevent your Stiiizy battery from entirely depleting and to increase its life, you must charge it at least once a month.
Reasons Why Your Stiiizy Battery is not Holding a Charge For Long Periods
One of the reasons your battery may not be holding a charge for as long as it used to is that the internal chemical reaction that produces electricity is becoming less effective over time.
This is due to the natural degradation of the materials inside the battery and is a normal process that happens with all batteries over time.
Another reason could be corrosion or damage to the battery terminals. This can happen if the battery is exposed to moisture or if it is not cleaned regularly.
Corroded battery terminals can prevent electricity from flowing freely into and out of the battery, which can shorten its overall lifespan.
If your battery is not holding a charge for as long as it used to, it’s important to figure out what is causing the issue. Below are some tips to help you get started.
How Can You Make Stiiizy Battery Hold a Charge Longer?
Below are some ways in which you can make your Stiiizy battery hold its charge much longer;
1. Prevent It From Getting Hot
The ideal temperature for your batteries is 72 degrees or lower. Exposure to heat exceeding 90 degrees is extremely detrimental to the battery life.
Also, ensure that they aren’t near any moisture that can corrode the circuits that protect the battery.
2. Your Battery Shouldn’t Drain Before Charging
To ensure that your battery holds its charge much longer, keep it from getting extremely low before you put it to charge, as it becomes very stressful for your battery to regain charge when totally exhausted.
3. Get a Spare Battery
You can get a spare battery you can toggle with when one is dying, making it easier to recharge one faster, as you won’t have to exhaust one before putting in the backup battery.
4. Avoid Overcharging
It is important to avoid overcharging your battery, as this can lead to reduced capacity. When charging your battery, monitor the voltage and current levels to ensure you are not overcharging the battery. Overcharging can cause permanent damage to the battery, reducing its capacity and lifespan.
What is the Lifespan of Stiiizy Batteries?
STIIIZY batteries can last between two to three years, depending on how you use them. If you notice that your product isn’t operating as intended before the 2- to 3-year mark, you should get in touch with stiiizy customer service in California for troubleshooting and further instructions.
How To Get More Battery Life Out Of Your Stiiizy Vape Pen
- Proper use and storage are key. Replace your stiiizy pods as soon as possible to avoid burning out or overheating.
- Handle your STIIIZY battery the same way you would the majority of vaping supplies. Depending on your usage, keep the battery clean by doing spot cleanings after each use or at least once a day or week.
- Keep the mouthpiece clear of any impediments by doing the same with your carts and pods. If blockages still exist, pull on the pod while it is not connected to the battery. You can wipe any little leaking with alcohol and a cotton swab.
- Check the battery and the charger to ensure they are both in excellent working shape before beginning to charge the battery. Any cracks or signs of wear and tear on the battery or connector should be avoided, as they could result in breaches during the charging period.
- Charge your stiiizy batteries in a well-ventilated area to prevent overheating. Keep kids away from the charging station as well.
- Make use of the battery’s original charger. Every battery should come with a charger, but if yours doesn’t, get an authentic one from the supplier.
- The battery’s current and the charger’s current should be equal. For instance, you need to use a lithium-ion battery charger if you utilize a lithium-ion battery.
The bottom line is that Stiiizy batteries are stylish, reliable, consistent, and long-lasting; it takes around an hour to charge them fully.
Here are a few things to remember:
- Charging times will vary depending on your Stiiizy battery’s capacity and your charger’s power output.
- Always use a reliable, suitable charger to charge your Chiiizy battery to avoid overheating and exploding.
- Stiiizy batteries can last between two and three years if kept properly.
Feel free to ask more questions about the stiiizy battery, and I’ll be happy to follow up in the comment section.